Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
One food, plenty of possibilities
• food in the form of DIY gel with high content of invertebrates (24.2%) for carnivorous and omnivorous fish
• the preparation is quick, easy and enjoyable
• you can choose the size and shape of the portions
• depending on food preparation you can obtain food in the form of sinking or floating gel to meet the needs of both bottom feeders and fish that feed near the surface
• the consistency of the gel resembles natural food, hence encourages fish to feed
• convenient application and freezing possibility make the food a perfect alternative to frozen foods
A wide variety of ingredients for the health of your fish
• food contains crustaceans (shrimps 8.3%, krill 7%, calanus 1.2%), molluscs (squid 4.2%) and insect larvae (3.5%)
• herring, insects and marine invertebrates are the source of high quality protein and Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, which ensure excellent condition, intensive growth and vitality in fish
• food intensifies fish’s coloration thanks to its high content of carotenoids from krill, shrimps, calanus and red pepper, and added astaxanthin
• high dose of beta-glucan improves fish’s immunity
• exceptional palatability encourages fish to feed
FEEDING: several times a day using small portions. Do not feed your fish with the powder.
Ingredients*: fish and fish derivatives (including herring meal), molluscs and crustaceans (including whole shrimps meal 8.3%, krill meal 7%, squid meal 4.2%, calanus meal 1.2%), insects (insect larvae meal 3.5%), vegetable protein extracts, algae, derivatives of vegetable origin (including red pepper extract 2 100 mg/kg), fruit 2%, cereals, yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%).
Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 38 000 IU, vit. D3 2 200 IU, vit. E 140 mg, vit. C 540 mg, beta-carotene 100 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 42.5 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.5 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.8 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.2 mg, E2 (I) 0.25 mg, E8 (Se) 0.25 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Colourants: astaxanthin 85 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: powder: crude protein 60.0%, crude oils and fats 12.0%, crude fibres 3.0%, moisture 10.0%; gel: crude protein 21.5%, crude oils and fats 4.2%, crude fibres 0.7%, moisture 67.0%.