Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
One food, plenty of possibilities
• food in the form of DIY gel with high content of algae (36%) for herbivorous and omnivorous fish
• the preparation is quick, easy and enjoyable
• you can choose the size and shape of the portions
• depending on food preparation you can obtain food in the form of sinking or floating gel to meet the needs of both bottom feeders and fish that feed near the surface
• the consistency of the gel resembles natural food, hence encourages fish to feed
• convenient application and freezing possibility make the food a perfect alternative to frozen foods
A wide variety of ingredients for the health of your fish
• food contains 5 species of algae: spirulina (Spirulina platensis), chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris), Lithothamnium calcareum and Kelp algae – Ascophyllum nodosum and Laminaria digitata
• unsaturated fatty acids and protein (rich in essential amino acids) from spirulina and chlorella together with vitamins, macronutrients and trace elements from kelp algae and Lithothamnium calcareum (including iodine, chromium, selenium and iron) ensure excellent condition, intensive growth and vitality in fish
• high content of spirulina rich in carotenoids intensifies fish’s coloration
• dietary fiber from algae, oak bark meal and chitin regulate digestion
• food stimulates the development of beneficial bacterial flora in gastrointestinal tract
FEEDING: several times a day using small portions. Do not feed your fish with the powder.
Ingredients*: algae (Spirulina platensis 25%, Ascophyllum nodosum 5.4%, Laminaria digitata 4%, Chlorella vulgaris 0.8%, Lithothamnium calcareum 0.8%), fish and fish derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (including oak bark meal 0.7%), molluscs and crustaceans (including whole shrimps meal 3%, krill meal 2%), vegetable protein extracts, fruit (apples 3%), yeasts, oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%).
Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 24 750 IU, vit. D3 1 470 IU, vit. E 94 mg, vit. C 360 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 28.7 mg, E6 (Zn) 8.0 mg, E5 (Mn) 6.0 mg, E4 (Cu) 1.4 mg, E2 (I) 0.14 mg, E8 (Se) 0.14 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.03 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: powder: crude protein 53.0%, crude oils and fats 8.4%, crude fibres 3.0%, moisture 10.0%; gel: crude protein 20.0%, crude oils and fats 3.0%, crude fibres 1.0%, moisture 67.0%.
Does not contain any ingredients derived from terrestrial animals.
*The composition of the food refers to the form of powder.