Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Natural quartz gravel stones.
- Fraction (grain size): 3-5mm.
Aquarium quartz sand (substrate) is derived from the natural environment in which they live fish.
- The main component of our gravel is quartz, which is completely neutral for fauna and flora of aquatic environments.
- Ideal for groundfish and shrimp.
- Does not change the pH of water and provides a very good rooting plants.
- Suitable for any type of biotope.
Quartz sand will help restore the natural environment in the tank, perfectly accentuate the dark background, decoration and natural colors of plants and fish.
White as snow natural quartz sand, is essential to every aquarist. Quartz sand is essential, especially when decorating tanks Malawi. Also looks lovely as a substrate for shrimp and tank with traditional fish.
- It is harmless, purified thermally safe for fish.
- It does not contain nitrates and phosphates , thus does not contribute to the occurrence of algae!
- It stimulates the growth of plants without causing algae growth.
Must be rinsed several time before use.
How much substrate should I buy??
Recommended substrate thickness: 4-5 cm
The amount of substrate needed for a standard aquarium:
For example, if you have a 60 liter tank - you should buy about 8-10 kg of substrate.