Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Maintains the pH at the right level of 5.5-6.5
- The recipe prepared on the basis of years of research
- This ensures the stabilization of water conditions
- One of the best substrates on the market
- Ideally suited for planted tanks
- It has high decorative value
The substrate for aquarium plants
H.E.L.P. ADVANCED PLANTS SOIL 3L and 8L
H.E.L.P. ADVANCED PLANTS SOIL is a professional medium for planted tanks, including such popular nowadays natural aquariums. It is a black granules having a diameter of 1 to 4 mm made from natural, organic constituents.
How it works?
Correction of water parameters - substrate actively influences the aquarium water parameters, adapting them to the needs of aquatic plants. Easy to keep the carbonate hardness of up to 3ºd and a pH in the range 5.5-6.5.
The nutrients - substrate contains large amounts of nutrients are released gradually to ensure perfect growth even demanding species of aquatic plants that draw minerals from the ground.
Biological Filtration - porous structure of the substrate makes it an excellent habitat for beneficial bacteria from water filtration to eliminate nitrogen compounds and improve its quality.
Decorative qualities - the dark color of the ground allows for decorative appearance of the tank - on the background of the ground lush green or intensely red leaves and stems of plants are highly visible and make exceptionally impressive impression.
The substrate H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL PLANTS available in bags with a capacity of 3 L (for the arrangement of nano tanks plant with a capacity of 30 l) and 8 l (capacity sufficient to arrange the container on the bottom surface of 60x30 cm).
Why use ground ADVANCED SOIL?
- Stabilize the water parameters (pH and carbonate), keeping them at optimal for shrimp and plant level
- Promoting the growth of plant roots by providing them with all the necessary nutrients
- Intensify the biological filtration in the aquarium are ideal substrate for the settlement of beneficial bacteria nitrification
- Have unique decorative qualities, their dark, natural background shrimp and plants present themselves extremely effectively and are well
- They are powerful and stable, gradually release nutrients and do not require replace, and operate for a long time.