Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Why use ground ADVANCED SOIL?
• stabilize the water parameters (pH and carbonate), keeping them at optimal for shrimp and plant level
• promoting the growth of plant roots by providing them with all the necessary nutrients
• intensify the biological filtration in the aquarium are ideal substrate for the settlement of beneficial bacteria nitrification
• have a unique decorative qualities, their dark, natural background shrimp and plants present themselves extremely effectively and are well
• they are efficient and durable, gradually release nutrients and do not require replace, and operate for a long time.
ADVANCED, ULTIMATE SOIL FOR SHRIMPS
H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP is a specialized substrate to shrimp. It is a regular black grit with a grain diameter approx. 2.5 mm. It consists solely of natural, carefully selected components that affect the value of the aquarium water parameters, shaping it to the optimum level for shrimp.
1. Put ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP into a tank before pouring water. Prewash of the soil is not necessary.
2. Using a saucer, fill the tank with water gently to avoid disturbing substrate.
- Tip 1: ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP may contain more fragments of plants and wood than ADVANCED SOIL does. It does not affect the water quality, but please skim those using a net if you would like.
- Tip 2: You may see the water cloudy during the initial setup perid. The cloudiness may disappear in 1 day by filtrating the water.
- Tip 3: Putting an undergravel fukter cab geko ADVANCED SOIL work more effectively.
Correction of water parameters - using HELP ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP allows you to maintain the aquarium carbonate hardness of up to 3 ° d and pH in the range 5.5-6.5. Such conditions allow for seamless care and propagation of the most common trade in the species of dwarf shrimp Caridina cf. cantonensis, including even the most demanding, highly selected varieties of class "Taiwan" (Ex. Panda, King Kong Red Wine), as well as most other types of freshwater prawns caridina and Neocaridina.
Natural humic acid - surface water releases large amounts of humic acids favorably affect reproductive processes of these crustaceans (increasing desire to breed, facilitate maturation of eggs and hatching and rearing of young shrimp). Moreover, the substrate is beneficial to the growth of aquatic plants which are an essential component of the environment shrimp and provides an ideal habitat for beneficial bacteria filter.
Security Guarantee - dark, eye color of the substrate reduces shyness crustaceans, increases their sense of security, improves mood and allows you to freely enjoy the view of their beautiful, juicy colors.
The substrate is available in a handy 3-liter bag ideal for interior standard shrimp tank.