Natural black gravel, bazalt stones.
- Fraction (grain size): 2-5mm.
Excellent substrate for all types of biotopes, especially recommended for plant aquariums,
It guarantees very good rooting and rapid growth and attractive appearance of plants.
Basalt colour has a great impact on the coloration of fish and shrimps.
Indifferent to water parameters (does not change the pH value and water hardness).
- Beautiful natural rinsed gravel substrate.
- Beautifully decorates the tank and emphasizes the colors of fish and plants.
- Its color does not stress the fish.
- Ideal for shrimp tank and plants.
- Does not affect the water parameters
- It guarantees good rooting, fast growth and attractive appearance of plants. Ideal for bottom fish,
- Diameter about 2-4mm, 5-10mm
It comes in two sizes:
- Fraction: 2-5mm.
- Fraction: 5-10mm.
Must be rinsed several time before use.
How much substrate should I buy??
Recommended substrate thickness: 4-5 cm
The amount of substrate needed for a standard aquarium:
60 Liters (13 gal. UK): 8-10 kg
112 Liters (24 gal. UK): 5-20 kg
200 Liters (43 gal. UK): 25-30 kg
240 Liters (52 gal. UK): 35-40 kg
375 Liters (82 gal. UK): 50-60 kg
For example, if you have a 60 liter tank - you should buy about 8-10 kg of substrate.
We inform that the substrates, sands, gravels in our offer are 100% natural materials, therefore, sometimes there are differences in size, shape and color of the same kind, depending on the batch and the degree of drying.
Please take a photo of in your bid as an overview presentation.
The product is originally packaged in 2kg bags to an accuracy of 10% (this means that one bag can weigh between 1.8kg and 2.2kg).
Difference in weight and color can not be a reason for complaint. By purchasing these products you agree to the above rules.